Need An Injury Attorney Connecticut
If you or a family member have suffered an injury anywhere in the state of Connecticut, it is imperative that you contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The Connecticut statute of limitations varies but you typically have one to two years to file a claim for financial compensation for your injuries. Insurance companies work to deny claims but you are entitled to the financial compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. You might have medical bills, funeral costs for a loved one, mental anguish, property damage, as well as time lost from work or disabling attributes that cause you to lose potential income for many years to come.
At www.needaninjuryattorneyconneticut.com we understand the pain you are going through. After any accident or death, there is an emotional distress that makes daily living hard under any circumstances. We are here to help you resume your life. We will listen to your situation and provide you with the best options available. Many times we work at a no cost until compensation basis. That means if we believe you have a case then we will represent you without asking for money from you. We work for you so you can rest assured that there is a professional attorney who specializes in handling your type of case. We want you to receive the best compensation possible. We know the details of Connecticut state law and accident procedures. There is no personal injury case we can not handle. Our fields of expertise are:
- Car Accidents: any type of auto collision. Even if there was no one else present, the conditions of the road may have been responsible for your crash. That would mean there is negligence in the city maintenance.
- Truck Accidents: With a truck comes large amounts of damage. Even if it was just to property then we can assess the events and arrive at a fair conclusion.
- Pedestrian Accidents: as a pedestrian in Connecticut you always the right of way. Reporting a pedestrian accident can prevent this from happening again in the same place. Even if you were jaywalking or were the victim of a hit and run we can still assess if you have a case.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: These can be complex claims with many insurance companies involved. We can handle the difficult process of gathering all the information and fighting for the best compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accident: Many auto drivers do not actively look for passing motorcycles. Their negligence can cost you severely. This should not be the case and if you were hit by a car while riding a motorcycle then you deserve compensation. Even if a vehicle caused you to crash without directly hitting you there might still be a negligent and wrongful act.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicycles have the right of way like pedestrians. Many drivers do not notice bicycles despite new laws to allow them on the road. This negligence can cost you severely. This should not be the case and if you were hit by a car while riding a bicycle then you deserve compensation. Even if a vehicle caused you to crash without directly hitting you there might still be a negligent and wrongful act.
- Bus Accidents: We handle any form of injury from public transportation or a commuter shuttles then you might have a case. Whether you riding, walking, or driving in another vehicle you should not suffer without compensation from someone else’s negligence.
- Wrongful Death: If you have a loved one who recently died and the situation could have been avoided then you might have a solid wrongful death claim. We can deal with this complex issue while you deal with your grieving and work to resume your life. We handle all sorts of wrongful death claims such as auto accidents, medical malpractice, and work related tragedies.
- Uber Accident: We are well-versed in the law regarding the advent of new ridesharing services. They are often complex claims with many insurance companies that work for their own interest. To have someone knowledgeable on your side and get the most compensation to resume your life you have the right to contact us so we can help.
- DUI Charges and Accidents: if you have been charged with a DUI or DWI in Connecticut then we can help. There are many factors that influence the court’s decision. DOn’t let this ruin your life. Contact a professional who knows how to deal with these cases so you can get back to your life.
These are just a few of the personal injury related cases we handle. We will hear your unique situation and provide you with productive feedback so you can decide what solution you want to pursue. Our experience in Connecticut law has given us the privilege to observe the tactics that work. We want to see you presume your normal life. We know that this may be more than difficult if there is a death or a disability but we want to help you obtain the financial compensation you are entitled to under the law.
If you or a family member have suffered an injury from any type from the negligence of another than you are entitled to financial compensation under the law. We at www.needaninjuryattorneyconneticut.com know the ins and outs of Connecticut state law and how to best pursue them. Our attorneys are skilled not only at the law but listening to your concerns. We can assess if you have a case and how to best approach the situation for financial compensation. We know that this is only a part of the healing process. Let our professionals handle the legal work so you can focus on repairing the emotional part of your life after a tragedy or traumatic incident. Someone is always ready to take your call. Contact www.needaninjuryattorneyconneticut.com at the number here.